What can Elder Care Access, LLC Do for You?
- COMPLETE a detailed, comprehensive, in-home assessment to determine elder’s needs.
- CREATE a Care Plan designed for elder’s specific needs and issues.
- MONITOR services to ensure safety at home on an as-needed basis.
- SPECIALIZING in End of Life issues.
- 24/7 on call emergency intervention.
- ADVOCACY for elders with no family.
- COORDINATE with area agencies and hospitals to establish the most effected care at home, at the lowest cost to the elder.
- ASSIST legal guardians and families living at a distance with appropriate guidance and advice in order to ultimately promote a safe living environment (Nursing home, assisted living facility, or own home.)
- OFFER conflict resolution by facilitating family meetings when families are not able to agree on the best choice for their loved one.
- PROVIDE transportation to doctor appointments and consult with the physician.
- GUARDIANSHIP services provided.